Friday 11 September 2009

INeedYou.

imissyouimissyouimissyouimissyouifuckingmissyou


yeah.
today is a day when i need person like him ;(
i know i will see him soon
but i cant help it.
I never had such a long break seriously.
and when you get used to tours and to HIM
you feel like someone is cutting your heard into pieces.
and whats right now in my head?
ineedyou|imissyouZineedyou|imissyou|leckaleckawaffel <3
hahahaha

.
btw. I still have fever -__-
i dont feel good at all.



thats the song i listen to today.
I can't get it off my mind.

4 comments:

  1. Oh god that pic of him *_*
    It makes me forgetting for a second what person can be behind that face :(

    And i know that missing feeling too good :(

    <3

    Isa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah same.
    Sometimes i cant believe they are LIKE THAT!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Już niedłuo, już nie długo.
    Ja chyba naprawdę zacznę odliczać dni ;(

    Ja też do tego pacana ! jejku !


    A buraczek ładnie wyszedł, muszę przyznać.


    I piosenka jest świetna, serio *.*



    ;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom zajebisty *.*
    w ogole to daje komenta zeby sprawdzić czy się doda hahahaha to tak na poczatek xDD haha

    ReplyDelete