Monday 28 February 2011

Fashion project- Red One.

Hii people. today im finally gonna show you my dress i made for my project, i know i was waitng long time before actually showing it to you guys, but i think now its right time to show it. It took me about a month to finish whole project, the dress was done in 3 days i had to stay up day and night to finish it to meet my deadline. I've done it but still i think the dress needs some finish touches and as i will have 2 weeks to correct and finish my project properly i will do it than, tomorrow i will try my best to finish my sketchbook work . Anywayssss. this was first thing i ever sew so dont judge too much hahah ! I'm actually happy with the result, everyone who saw it  loved the dress which made me even more confident about the dress and my sewing skills. (do i even have any? haha) . I still wait for my feedback from the tutor i hope its not Pass as it looks like loads of people got pass which is the worse grade, i need to make it to high merit or distinction , im just asking myself if i can make it. well i guess i can haha .
Ok enough talking, here is it :











well thats it. the dress is RED if someone wonders.
thank you to :
Sandra Gorska  who photographed the dress
Kasia El who did amazing make up for the models
Peyton Vega who was my model
Jessica Da Mota who was my second model.
thank you thank you ♥

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete