Friday 23 October 2009

High Wycombe.


Hi People :DD

Im going to High Wycombe with my brother today :D
I'm going for some shopping with him but i will jump to some shops i bet it!
but i dont want to buy ANYTHING hahaha.
i need to save my money for tickets
and i have so many to buy!

and I'm so happy for this tour.
Starting from Luxembourg ending on Pargue!
oh god i cant wait for it !
I will update Live section on my blog later :D

Now i will dry my hair and do make up and im ready to go
haha my brother is already waiting and complaining
but?...so what?

2 comments:

  1. Have fun today ;)
    And i hope you will go to maaany concerts and post videos and photos *-*
    Especially of Tom *-*
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pic of you *_*
    Haha and i see my country's flag behind you haha xD

    And ja,the tour comes soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon xD

    If the stage is finished on time this time haha and no one gets sick again :/

    <3

    Isa.

    ReplyDelete