Saturday 1 May 2010

Hello May!

hello people!
since i came on net in the morning and saw comet info im in really pissed off mood haha
why th must destroy all my plans? hahahah
i mean seriously hahaha  everytime i want to really do something really good for myself  to bu something or whatever there is info * th will be there blah blah blah*
ok now i will call my dad and tell him to come back and get me to shopping center because i told him to wait for me and ? he went alone -_-'

i need a dress!
anyways here it's me today. ( taken 5 minytes ago )


2 comments:

  1. nati kurwa jesteś totalnie prześliczna *.* to drugie zdjęcie po prawej mnie wyjebało w kosmos *.*

    i zły daddy że poszedł sam hahah i w ogóle ciekawa jestem jak przemeblowałaś pokój, ja czasami mam takie fazy, że nocami odpierdalam przemeblowanie hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG NATIIIII YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete