Thursday 12 May 2011

Right there.




Have you seen new video of Nicole Scherzinger with 50 Cent?
I just did and im amazed! shes like the most beautiful woman woman in the entire world! .  I find her first outfit wicked .
and looking at her hair  is making me ask myself a question WHY I cut mine. they were longer than the ones she had on the first part of the video . damnnn i miss my hair!
oh and can someone give me her body? by looking at it i actually wanna go and work out more and more haha !

Im gonna post pics of my final design for final major project. im at the stage of making maquettes so im gonna eat, clean my room, do the laundry and maybe if i have enough energy finish off my maquette or dye some fabrics xD

oh and some people should just got to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment