Wednesday 16 December 2009

One Night at Strand.



hahahahahaahahahahahahha
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nati: Its recording
Holi: Your sock is to thick I won't put my leg in it.
Dredi: Do everything to put it in!...ey I don't see anything!
Lena: Ey, is...
Nati: ey I don't see anything haha
Holi: Where do I change my pad?...
Dredi: Fuck...Here...than we all gonna do it haha
Lena: EY GIVE ME THOSE SOCKS!
Dredi: I don't see anything Nati...your battery is low..no..we wont...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i love you all so much hahahaha
<3
and thank you for this night.
and night before hahaha!


3 comments:

  1. kocham ten filmik ;D
    centralnie go KURWA kocham aaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahaahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha co teksty lecialyyyyy hahahahah
    no wyscie moje glupole sa <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha so funny xDD
    The strand was so nice that night haha xDD
    'frozen sand and that in High Heels,yeahhhh ' haha xDDD

    <3

    Isa.

    ReplyDelete