Thursday 11 February 2010

18th B-Day!




Today its my 18th bday.
feel so strange really really strange. hahaa i drinked some champainge and whiskey with my dad and i had nice cake also. i will celebrate it on tour and in poland in summer having huge party xD
so today i was doing one big nothing hahahahaI dont feel its my bday. maybe because there is no party and so on.
i will feel it in Hamburg than in lodz and than in my hometown hahaha
so i wish myself happy 18th bday and the best and so on hahah Nati i love you <3 hahahaha

xx.

.

1 comment:

  1. o laska, wszystkiego najlepszego! grubej biby ci życzę ;p spełnienia marzeń, dużo dużo dużo zdrowia, a lot of vodka ;p fuck, nie jestem za dobra w składaniu życzeń, ale 18 to nie przelewki ;d ale ty, mam tu u znajomego w pokoju obok jakies alko wiec sobie wypijemy za twoja 18 ;p hahah

    ;*

    ReplyDelete