Tuesday 27 September 2011

Aywen.

Hello everyone!
I'm being so lazy when it comes to blogging I know but its the fact that my life is filled with college and work right now.  I'm getting ready to go to work in an hour so I decided why not update my blog.
I started my project already and had to move straight to making my final piece cause of lack of time! .
Yesterday my friend from college gave me her dog to look after for about a week.  Its 6 months old alaskan malamute and he's so beautiful!!!!  A little bit naughty but luckily I can deal with dogs ;D
 Last night we went for a walk before it got dark and as soon as we left the house it started to rain as hell! but we carried on walking,  it wasn't that nice when we came back home and Aywen was wet and I had to clean him but oh well!
and his fur is soooo soft ! I love it!


isn't he lovely?


No comments:

Post a Comment