Monday 13 June 2011

No time.

one of my exhibition designs. 
Hello everyone, I dont have time for blogging at all. There are so many things going on in my life that are more important for me right now.. Im so stressed out every day and i wish everything will be over as soon as possible. I def. need a vaccation or some kinda getaway because i cant take some stuff anymore. But oh well Im a strong person so i will get through it.  Im also preparing for an exhibition as you see, which is stressing me out so much but oh well what can i do? just do my best thats it. 
Just wanted to say I'm alive and inform you guys i will NOT be blogging till the end of this month, well hopefully i will post some pictures of my finished dress and some pictures from the exhibition.. 
Oh and weather sucks, I hate UK for that! 
Rain rain rain rain kiss my ass rain.


No comments:

Post a Comment